Cutlerville MI Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Back discomfort, particularly lower back pain, is a common complaint among residents of Cutlerville MI and individuals all over the world. To a certain extent, chiropractors have traditionally been referred to as "back pain physicians," and while they can treat a far broader spectrum of disorders, this appellation is absolutely accurate. We provide chiropractic therapy for back pain in our Cutlerville MI chiropractic clinic, which includes a variety of personalized treatments that are aimed at eliminating the pain permanently.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON BACK PAIN in Cutlerville MI
According to one estimate, around 31 million people in the United States suffer from back discomfort.
OTHER INTERESTING FACTS THAT ILLUSTRATE JUST HOW SERIOUS THE PROBLEM IS:
- The World Health Organization's 2010 study, Global Burden of Disease, identified lower back pain as the largest cause of disability around the world.
- When it comes to missing workdays, back discomfort is the second-most prevalent reason, behind only illnesses of the upper respiratory tract as the most common reason for doctor's appointments.
- Every year, 50 percent of all working Americans report experiencing symptoms of back pain, according to the American Chiropractic Association.
- The majority of back pain situations are caused by mechanical abnormalities, which means that they are not the consequence of an underlying health condition in most cases.
- According to conservative estimates, Americans spend around $50 billion on back discomfort.
- As many as 80 percent of the population, according to some estimates, will suffer from back discomfort at some point in their life.
WHAT IS CAUSING MY BACK PAIN?
The underlying reasons of back pain can be fairly diverse. Due to the fact that there are so many muscles, bones, ligaments, and joints all functioning together in a complicated system, strains and other injuries that result in back pain are prevalent. Improper lifting, bad posture, stress, being overweight, a previous sports injury or a vehicle accident might all be contributing factors to your back discomfort. Back discomfort can also be caused by conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis, as well as a sickness that originates in specific internal organs.
CHIROPRACTIC CAN AID IN YOUR JOURNEY TO PAIN MANAGEMENT
Using chiropractic therapy to alleviate back pain is a safe and successful option for many patients. Increased mobility and fewer flare-ups are two benefits of receiving good chiropractic treatment for back pain. Patients who have never considered reducing or eliminating the negative side effects of prescription pain medications may find this to be a pleasant advantage. Chiropractic therapy focuses on identifying and treating the underlying cause of back pain, whereas most conventional therapies concentrate on treating the symptoms. When you merely address the symptom or the pain, you may find some alleviation, but whatever is causing the discomfort will remain in place.
Reputable chiropractors will also recommend modifications in your way of life that you may do to assist avoid back pain from occurring again. These include keeping a healthy weight, avoiding extended sitting, remaining active throughout your life, staying hydrated, wearing low-heeled shoes, extending your body, and adopting appropriate body posture, among other things. Back discomfort should be a thing of the past if you take good care of yourself and receive high-quality chiropractic therapy regularly.
Our staff at DeYoung Chiropractic is here to assist you with any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us right away.